Monday, May 5, 2014

Beach Recipe { Photoshop }

One of my favorite things to say is "Photoshop is my best friend." And it is so true. Yes, I am truly thankful for my artistic talent & camera eye, however, I'll be the first to admit that photoshop is an amazing thing. I have tons of people ask me often what editing program I use for my images. I have decided to include in the blog some of my "editing recipes". I currently use Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 + Little Lusker Photoshop Actions. These 2 programs have taken my image vision to a whole new level and I am ready to share it with you. So, here is my first editing recipe!

 
• Sweet Light action, 100%
• Vivid action, 75%
• Dodge body @ 30%, Burn around body @ 30%
• Luminous Light, 100%
• Sharpen up
 
 
So! There you have it for this image. What do you think?
 
{ I am in no way, shape, or form associated with or paid by Adobe or Little Lusker for this blog post. This is simply how I use these programs for my image editing. }

No comments:

Post a Comment