Skip to main content

Miss Leia's Tea Party { Florence SC }

I have said it before and I will say it again, one day this little beauties mom WILL be my "Prop Decorator" ... if there is such a thing.. and if not we will create it! I mean, her awesome decorating skills blow me away. She booked me for Leia's Tea Party shoot for images to go on her Tea Party themed birthday invites. I was super excited from the start. Who doesn't love a vintage themed tea party?! I get to our site the day of and wholly cannoli I was shocked!  How beautiful! Of course Miss Leia was as stunning as always. She is such a doll. It was ROASTING in Florence that day, but through the sweat, 2 hours later, we had created a simply stunning set of images. I can not wait to work with this talented mommy & her little beauty again!  What do you think?





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lipstik Girls!

Bethany had an amazing opportunity to model for  Lipstik Girls Clothing  2014 Elisa B. line! From the time she began working with  Gooma Models  she has wanted to work with this company. Their clothing line for young girls is simply stunning. I was super excited for her to have this opportunity! We chose a downtown / urban style setting for this shoot. I must tell you IT WAS HOT! We were roasting. We kept pushing on and after a few hours, we had finished this amazing shoot. UPDATE: The first image was listed on Itsy.com for Lipstik Girls / Elisa B. clothing. Shreek! You girls truly deserved it!

A Rainy Day Agenda! { Charleston Photography }

It's surely not uncommon to say as a Charlestonion,  "It's raining! I guess we will have to wait for our girls day out!" Well Ashley and Liz say don't let those rainy Charleston weekends ruin your day! These lovely ladies showed me a few places right downtown sure to brighten your rainy day blues!  Eclectic Cafe & Vinyl This cafe was such a cool spot. Grab an espresso (or my case, iced coffee) and a book, or get lost in conversation in the couch area. There is also the coolest little corner hosting a record player with an amazing selection of vinyls. Slap on those headphones and get lost in the music! Gnome Cafe This cafe is such a ray of sunshine! Literally! The inside is so lovely with brightly colored decor, it's sure to bring sunshine to even the rainiest day. Their plant-based menu has everything from salads to sandwiches to deserts!  SYG designs Just down from Gnome is a plant covere...

Go Y'all, It's Game Day! {Charleston Photography}

It's game day y'all and Reese Witherspoon's company, Draper James , has the perfect tailgate gear to cheer on your team! I am so crushing on this Go Y'all Clutch , complete with a detachable chain. The Go Y'all Tailgate Sweater comes in several team colors. The black and gold sweater as seen here, can be perfectly paired with a scarf in your teams colors! Be sure to check out Draper James' Game Day Snack Plates while you're at it for a perfect little tailgating snack.  And above all..be sure to yell GO Y'ALL!   Model: The Charleston Weekender  Go Y'all Purse, Snack Plates, & Tailgate Sweater: Draper James