The WHEN: Tuesday June 21, 2016 with (5) 30 minute slots available from 5:00-7:30 pm
The WHAT: We are looking for 5 local area bloggers to collaborate with for a local July 4th themed shoot! We join with local & national product companies, stores, & boutiques, along with local bloggers, to create a HUGE collaboration photo shoot. This collaboration will allow for each person involved (photographer, bloggers, stylist, & product companies!) to cross promote each other and share the shoot with their followers, thus allowing for triple the exposure for everyone!
The GAIN: Here's what is included for each blogger...
- a 30 minute photo shoot with local professional photographer Jennifer Collins, on location at Mixson
- photo shoot styling by local style blogger Liz of The Charleston Weekender
- unlimited outfit changes, as time allows (no clothing items provided)
- full image editing in post production
- digital download images in high resolution for usage on your website and/ or blog
- EXPOSURE! Your name & website/ blog will be shared by photographer, stylist, and product companies/ stores/ boutiques to their followers & fans!