Tavolo: A family style Italian restaurant in the uptown area of Charlotte, NC. Located at 300 North College Street, Tavolo offers fine Italian dining, wood fired pizzas, wine & cocktails, and more! Enjoy a seat at the full service bar, upstairs, or a traditional table in the downstairs dining area!
I recently had the pleasure of tasting this amazing restaurant for myself while working
in Charlotte with Kelly of Paper Meets Pearl.
We started our trip to Tavolo with a few choice martini cocktails:
• the Fragola: vodka, simple syrup, sour mix, fresh strawberries & basil
• the Bacio Del Limone: Prosecco, house made Limoncello, fresh raspberries
• Carpaccio De Manzo: thinly sliced beef tenderloin topped with sea salt,
cracked black pepper, olive oil, arugula & asiago!
• Calamari Alla Diavolo: fried squid with roasted & cherry peppers,
served with marinara.
After devouring these delicious appetizers, we were ready for our main course! For our entrees, we chose 2 authentic Italian dishes:
• Spaghetti and Meatball: spaghetti served with marinara and
topped with a beef, pork, and veal meatball.
• Lasagna Bolagnese: Lasagna layered with beef, Italian sausage,
ricotta, mozzarella, and marinara
A delicious portion of Strawberry Cheesecake and Tiramisu!
I must say I was completely blown away by all the deliciousness going on at Tavolo! It's definitely a MUST while in Charlotte and I know I for one can't wait to get back there!
Until next time!
Do you have a favorite spot to eat in Charlotte! Share with us below!
* This was a paid, sponsored post by Tavolo.
Please see my disclaimer for my full sponsored post details *